Aratamete warrants that all our furnishings are free from defective materials and workmanship. Warranty periods vary by product, commencing from the date of delivery and are defined in the table below.
If, during the warranty period, a product is deemed defective due to a manufacturing defect, Aratamete will repair or replace part(s), at Aratamete’s sole discretion. This Warranty covers the replacement or repair of any product or part of any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
Any claims will have to be emailed to email@example.com attached with photos of defects, and order number.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS
- Proper care and usage are essential to preserving your rights under this warranty. This warranty does not apply if your Aratamete furnishings are damaged by using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or damage from pets.
- This warranty does not apply if product is used outdoors, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorised by Aratamete will void this Warranty.
- This Warranty does not cover items marked as ‘AS-IS’ or any form of Display items at the time of purchase.
- This Warranty does not cover items not purchased directly from Aratamete.
- Aratamete’s decision on all issues relating to complaints regarding defects, either of workmanship or materials, shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at Aratamete’s sole discretion.
- Any item repaired or replaced under this limited Warranty will be covered by the limited Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- This Warranty covers in respect of manufacturing defects detected within the warranty period, the cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation charges.
- In respect of manufacturing defects detected after the warranty period, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) are to be covered by the Purchaser.
At Aratamete, we are committed to delivering you products of value and quality. As such we offer a 1 Year Limited warranty on all our products unless otherwise stated.
- Any item marked as ‘Clearance’ or specified as on ‘Final Sale’.
- Any form of Display items.