1 kg bag / Covers about 8 square metres in two layers
- Aratamete does not offer Kalklitir painting services in Singapore. However, we have partner contractors to do it for you! Contact us to find out more.
How to Mix:
Mixing our Kalklitir paint can easily be done by hand or using a hand mixer.
- Start by pouring the recommended amount of tap water into a container and slowly add the powder in small portions to the container while stirring.
- Stir occasionally for a minimum of 10 minutes, until the powder is fully dissolved and free of all lumps and particles.
- Remember to stir occasionally throughout your painting process to prevent pigments from falling to the bottom of your bucket causing discolouration.
Always mix sufficient amounts of Kalklitir limewash paint in a single batch to achieve the best possible homogeneous solution for all your surfaces.
- Kalklitir paint is delivered in powder form.
- Once mixed, the paint can be stored in an airtight container for up to one year. In powder form it can be stored for many years.
*Please note that the actual product colour may vary from the colour shown on your monitor.
Visualisations are for reference only. Actual colours may differ based on environmental and lighting conditions.
Refunds & Returns Policy